THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 3, 2008

WOW

3,000 hits to my blog since March 28! (I'm sure at least a few hundred of those are me!!). Thanks to everyone who stops by and also to those who stop by and leave comments. I really enjoy blogging my journey and I hope everyone else enjoys it as well. My goal when I first decided to blog was to be able to remember and account for my journey to myself but also if I was able to provide any help or insight for at least one person then it would be well worth it.

THANKS EVERYONE! MUCH LOVE!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hithere
I just found your blog a few weeks ago and have enjoyed reading it i'm a 34 year old in north BC looking at have this procedure done and i'm trying to gather as much information as possible! I would like to have it with the doctor that did yours! I was wondering how much yours was and did you get a bank loan???

Ang said...

Hey there! good luck in your research and your decision, despite all of the "tougher" times I do not regret my decision at all. Dr Woodhead charges a $400 consult fee and the surgery is $14000. I did not go through a financial company for my loan.

Let me know if I can help with anything else! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Ang i have already call Dr.Woodheads office and they are sending me the package that i have to fill out! So i'm excited for this but i need to make sure there is a Doctor in my community that will do the fills as i have read that they are the key to a successfull weight loss! I'm looking to go threw a bank to get the money. I'm so glad to hear you feel it was all worth it that is how i'm looking at it!!! Did you have any health problem before getting the surgery??? As i have some minor ones! What pre-op thing do they do??

Ang said...

You should check with Dr Woodhead's office for some reason I seem to think that he was maybe teaching someone to do fills somewhere up north in BC... maybe it was in Prince George, honestly I could be totally pulling this out of my @$$... haha.

Good luck on your financing. I didn't have any health issues before surgery but was in the stages of "if I didn't change things then I probably would have in the next few years"

I find his preop is really on a patient by patient basis. Some don't have any others do. I did two slim fasts twice a day and a "lean dinner" for about 2 weeks personally.

If you have any other questions feel free to email me :) angs.journey@gmail.com

Good luck!! :)