I am currently in sunny Florida (and by sunny I mean it's pouring rain at the moment!) :(
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Airplanes and Me
Having a great time so far, just wanted to post a quick note about my experience on the plane as a plus size - size 24 pants, 280 lb woman...
It was great!! Seriously, I got on the plane (well actually I was on three of them haha) and each one, the seat belt did up fine with even a couple spare inches! And, get this, I actually sat comfortably with the arm rest down on every flight!!! YAY! As some of you may recall I was a bit worried about this.
And as for the - do you get tight when flying question... I would say that I did feel a bit of a difference. My first flight was only 40 minutes and when I landed at the airport I grabbed a muffin as it was like 6am, I'd been up since like 2am and figured I should eat something. I broke the top off and didn't eat even half of the top and I was like, okay I better not push this. Stopped, felt full enough. Landed in my next airport after a 90 minute flight and ate the rest of the top of the muffin and stopped it at that. Next flight was 3 1/2 hrs ... about 1/2 way in I ate a granola bar that I brought along and that went down okay. Arrived in Orlando finally at like 6pm their time, didn't eat dinner until around 9pm and had no problems with dinner. Eating my dinner left overs for lunch as we speak and having no problems.
:)
Posted by Ang at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boo to the rain! I'll have a chat to the sun and tell it to do its thing.
Thats interesting about the flying. I've only flown like an hour with my band. I wonder what it'll be like when I do the 14 hour flight to the States!? Wow!
Interesting! Glad to know since I'm flying there in like 3 weeks! =) Hopefully the sun will come out soon! Have tons of fun!!
Post a Comment