THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!!

Hope all my fellow Canadian's are having a great day! It's nice to be off work. I got up, did my run and my Nike+ and iPod were nice to me so I can actually add my run to this post. Today is weigh in day and I was down 2lbs from last week - not the 6lbs I had hoped for but a wee bit too much birthday celebrating I think (tomorrow's my bday!! wooohooo 26!). HOWEVER, 2 lbs is nothing to sneeze at so I am completely okay with that. I have been bad at journalling my food on the side so I will catch up on that soon!

Go for my next fill on the 10th so I wonder if that will be the one to get me to my sweet spot, I think it just might be! :)

This run I did a 5min warm up walk then alternated running for 3 minutes and walking for 2 minutes followed by about a 6minute cooldown walk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2lbs and happy early birthday!!!

She Smiles said...

I'm soooo jealous of the 2 pounds! Great work!

Losing Jusme said...

pounds? dont you guys use that crazy metric system?? ;)

I totally missed this post. congrats on 2 pounds!! hey - that's almost a kilogram!! ;)
C

Ang said...

Thanks ladies!!

Hehe C,

Truth be told I am metric in most things but weights I just don't get lol. So it'll always be lbs lol