THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Day After....

Well I don't feel any older nor any wiser... who knew? We went out for my birthday dinner last night and I guess after my left overs are gone today I'm going to have to get my butt in gear again and start watching what I eat a bit more closely again.

I really didn't feel like getting up early to run/walk this morning. I am feeling very tired today. But, I did (YAY ME!) hehe. I don't really have anything intelligent to say today so I will just post my run for now, maybe I'll add more or something else later.


2 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

that looks like a great interval workout!!! :)

cheers to you for getting up and doing it... i need that motivation.

Ang said...

Yah it was pretty decent! I'm kind of doing my own "modified" version of the couch to 5k lol.