Does it? I mean it has to get easier still, I know it has gotten a bit easier but I have no idea how I am going to jog for 20 minutes straight at the end of next week. I STILL struggle with doing 5 minutes straight how am I going to do 20?!
I have a feeling I am going to have to repeat week 5 (next week) twice as when I am supposed to go into week 6 I am only going to get maybe one or two runs done (possibly only one if we are away next weekend picking up our new camping trailer (http://www.tab-rv.com/) like we are supposed to be if it's on schedule). So I may get a Sunday run in on the 27th and then I will get one in on the 29th and then I am gone on vacation from the 30th to the 4th! Here's hoping I can sustain my weightloss trends while in Florida!
I tried to slow down my run a little bit today to see if it made the 5minutes easier and I really don't think I slowed it down all that much when I look at the graph afterwards. But at any rate, here it is...
30min 4 secs - 8 min 32 secs/km pace - 469 calories burned
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Does it get any easier?
Posted by Ang at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It does get easier, I promise!
And thats the beauty of the couch to 5km, that you CAN repeat a week as many times as you need to to build your stamina.
You're doing great!!
good to know because I'm sure I am going to have to do weeks 4-5 over haha. I actually think I may delay week 5 and do week 4 over again next week then repeat after I'm back from Orlando, and then get into week 5. So it will take me about 12 weeks total instead of 9 but that's better than sitting on my bum!
Post a Comment