THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Hehehe. Happy Birthday to me, here's to being down a total of around 100lbs by next birthday!
:)

EDIT: PS - Do I look 26? hehe (just snapped this on my way out of work)

7 comments:

She Smiles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You can SO do the 100lbs in another year, you're almost half way there! I'll be your personal cheerleader :)

Ang said...

Hehe thanks hon!

Well I meant 100lbs on top of what I've lost now but I'm not gonna be greedy... or am I? ;)

Awww, I've always wanted a personal cheerleader hehe. I'd be lost without you guys!!

She Smiles said...

Well you can do that too! You can do anything you put your mind to :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You are doing a great job and look great!

Pam

Ang said...

Thanks Pam!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! And I don't know if you look 26 or not, but I think you're looking skinnier!!!

Ang said...

Thanks Sarah!