THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's That Day...

Where I get up in the morning and before I get ready for work I jump on the devil, I mean scale. As many of you recall my "mini goal" was to be down 50lbs in 6 months (100 in a year) and in order to make that 50lbs by July 23 I would have to be losing 6 lbs a week (haha I know right?). So we know last week I lost 2 lbs and well this week .... 1.5 lbs. Which is great progress since I've been in the middle of a plateau/going backwards. I realize the 6lbs a week is a bit unreleastic to do this month but I though eh it's something to shoot for however I am VERY happy with the 2 lbs last week and 1.5 lbs this week. So now I am back to 40lbs gone which if I lose another 1.5 lbs next week and the week after would bring me to a total of 43lbs gone by the 6 month mark and I'm okay with that. I know that it has been a struggle and that I have done well.

I also know that if I didn't gain that extra 30 or so lbs in the past year I would have been at about 260 by now so let me tell any of you who are pending your surgery "last meal syndrome" is SOOOOOOO NOT WORTH IT. I had that VERY BADLY and was like "eh what's it matter I'm going to have surgery and drop that weight in no time" yah, no it's not that easy so do yourself a favour and shut your mouth lol. Hindsight's 2020 that's for sure.

I know they say once you start continuously exercising the weight will drop right off ... WELL hmmm I hope I'm in the "building muscle" phase cuz geez.

At any rate, 1.5 lb this week makes me a happy girl :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Thats awesome!! Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Yah!!! Good work your my inspiration!!! Tan aka dsassy!

Lexy {BeautyFash Babe} said...

Wow, that is awesome! I only hope I can be at 40+ pounds lost in 6 months! You are an inspiration - keep on pushing. Now if only I could get on my treadmill... :)

PS - feel free to check out my lap band blog. :)

Ang said...

Thanks everyone!

You know I can honestly say that I didn't think I would ever say "I actually am starting to like the treadmill" .. WHO KNEW?! When I get up every other morning at first I'm like "ah crap it's early" but once I'm on it I am glad I am and it's making me feel way better. Funny that who knew I'd actually not mind exercise... :)

Lexy, from the looks of your month and a bit comparison photos you are well on your way. Keep up the great work !