Do you ever misplace something and KNOW that you have it and that it HAS to be in your house SOMEWHERE? I have been searching high and low for my belt for a couple of weeks now and it has to be here I don't know where it could be but do you think I can find it? Of course not.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Epic Brain Fart
I know, I know what's the big deal right? Well the big deal is: a) I am too cheap to go buy another one and b) my pants are getting too loose in the waist and I want to make them last as long as possible yet it's hard to wear them when I feel like they are falling down ALLL the damn time. I am completely and totally perplexed
Posted by Ang at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hang on, who cares about the lost belt when you have LOOSE PANTS! Yay!
Post a Comment