THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 11, 2008

I think I can I think I can

I'm like the little engine that will.. seriously I can't believe I get up and run every other morning EVEN when I don't want to (today is day 1 of that "special time"). I thought for a couple of minutes that I would have to cut it short about 5 minutes to be on schedule (had to clean up cat barf, good times - waylayed me a bit) but I did the 30 minutes and got to work 2 minutes late which isn't too bad.

I am wondering if something is up with my Nike+ sensor (if any of you who use them have this happen, let me know) but there is seemingly consistent spot in the middle of my run that isn't logging properly because I'm definitely not "up" all the time there should be a "down" spot in the middle where I am walking. I think I will maybe take it off and put it on my other shoe and see what happens. Who knows... *perplexed*

So I did my run (longest one yet, beat the last longest one by .01 km haha) and this time was congratulated by someone other than Lance Armstrong (a lady, forget her name ... didn't recognize it and was going to google it, oh well next time). After that I had a nice cold shower and as I was towelling off (wet hair and probably water retaining from running and all) I jumped on the scale and... it was down 5lbs from Tuesday... I highly doubt when I actually get to weigh in and count it next Tuesday that it will be that much (especially with it being that special time where I retain EVERYTHING) but it was a nice number to see. :)

WHEEE now hopefully this latest fill will work and I'll be rocking!



4 comments:

She Smiles said...

You're doing awesome!

I can't wait to get my sport band so I can run in the challenge with you guys!

christines iphone said...

phenomenal job! i am so proud of you!!

Me said...

Great job!
There are differences in my graph each time I check it.
It might just be a streaming issue with their server.

Ang said...

Thanks ladies! Without your encouragement... it would definitely be harder. You are ALL an inspiration to me!!