THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Probably should have done this sooner...

Calibrated my Nike+ system that is. I didn't realize that I hadn't done it at the very beginning so who knows how completely and totally off every single run is up to this point but whatever. The important part is that I was running/getting exercise in. Today when I was getting ready to get on the treadmill I was poking through the Nike+ menus and saw calibrate sensor. So I calibrated both a walk and a run (0.4km each - total .8km) which didn't log as part of my run. So then after I finished the calibration I set my run to a 20 minute one and kind of picked up from where I left off that wasn't logged. I was feeling a bit off this morning (still am) so I slowed my run pace down just a bit for today as well (3.8 setting on treadmill instead of 4.0 setting). 


I think I am going to repeat this week of the couch to 5k next week as I do not think I am ready to progress and I don't want to push myself too hard as doing the 5 minute runs is hard enough as it is, let alone going to 10 minutes and then 20 minutes next week. So next week I am going to repeat week 4's workouts.

Anyways, time to get my protein shake made! Here's my run today (minus the part during calibrations):


0 comments: