THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bad food day

Holy bananas, I tell yah PMS and TOM hit me with a vengeance today! (Well yesterday since it's past midnight and technically Sunday).


Thankfully I can't eat a whole shit load like I would have pre-banding but food choices today were... less than steller. 

Let's see we started with breakfast out and I ate about 1/2 an omelette and some of those shredded hash browns (could be worse I know) oh and a hot chocolate before the meal came. Later I snacked on some Junior Mints, oh and in the afternoon a 2 scoop waffle cone of ice cream, oh yah then we had nachos for dinner and I had a pina colada. Did I mention we went to see "Get Smart" (frickin hilarious by the way) and I had a LARGE ice tea and shared a large popcorn w/butter with the man. So all in all I'm pretty sure I ate like a bagillion and 2 calories today. Redonculous. My gosh, I almost forgot, I also had some poutine this afternoon too (french fries with cheese and gravy on them). So granted all quantities of shit food consumed were not in as large as they would have been before but daaaamn.

Oh and did I also mention I had like a 3 hour nap in the afternoon? (I never nap anymore!). 

Guess I better make a good go of my run tomorrow (technically today) cuz HOLY MAN.... I was a baaaad bandster girl. I tell ya though.. not feeling so great at the moment lol. 

I need a band for my mouth that would solve a lot of problems. Although I'm sure I would find a way to intravenously inject donuts or something.

3 comments:

She Smiles said...

Tomorrow will be better.

If it makes you feel any better I had a crap food day today too. There was no need for me to eat a bag of choc covered peanuts AND a choc bar. Except for the fact that I was bored shitless at work. Lame-o excuse.

Ang said...

Ugh, I cant say it does make me feel better because it sucks and I hate that you had a day like that too!

But you are right tomorrow is another day and will be better.

Nurse Niki said...

We are only human ladies...right? We have to have a day like this once in a while. Oh, how I hate that TOM!!!