Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Nike+ Goal #1
My goal to run 10x in 4 weeks is officially over toorrow so I have removed it from the goals section and pasted it here. It will appear as I did not complete my goal but that is actually not the case (reference my post about being SOOOO Angry). One run got deleted and did not log so I know I completed my goal.. even if this doesnt show it...
Posted by Ang at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WTG girl, I'm so proud of you!!! Look at how far you have come! BTW we've got a breast cancer 5K coming up in Sept and I'm gonna do it! Now I gotta get my ass movin!
Thanks hon!! :) I'm pretty proud of me too! hehe.
Awesome you will do great on the run in Sept! Lots of time left to prepare too :)
Yah for you! Great Job!
Post a Comment