THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What happens when you don't tie your shoes right?

Let me tell you... So this morning on the treadmill I go (almost missed it as the power was off and came back on right when I was supposed to get up so the radio came on and woke me up otherwise who knows when I would have gotten up) and I guess I didn't tie my shoes quite tight enough as I felt them rubbing a little bit. Well a little bit might be an understatement because my poor feet look like battle zones.



I'm starting to think my Nike sensor thingy maybe needs to be repositioned on my shoe because when I get to a certain spot it doesn't seem to be registering the pace change all that well (as you can see from my past few runs). However, for anyone who is walking/running I do have to recommend the Nike+ system it definitely makes it that much more interesting and fun!


0 comments: