THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wednesday's Run

So I was clicking through my links and accidently clicked on my blog of at which point I realized that I didn't post my Wednesday run! Silly me.


Wednesday's run has a "new red icon" part way through it near the end - that's when I hit the button for my power song to come on because I was struggling hard and oh man my shoes must not have done up well enough because the blister spot was omg sore I was practically limping near the end. 

Anywho, just about to get stuff ready for work tomorrow, I am going to try to post something tomorrow about how my appointment with the psychiatrist went in regards to my Trichotillomania (in case you've only just joined my blog, I have Trich which is a hair pulling disorder - I pull out my eyelashes and eyebrows).

Hope everyone is doing well and no don't worry I'm not going off the deep end!!


0 comments: