THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whooo hooo #2!

.. Run in the morning before work that is, don't be gross. Up again I got this morning and off I went on the treadmill. Instead of running and hitting at the back of the treadmill this time Mia decided she should stand on the back of the couch beside me and try to hit me instead. Fun times... she never managed to get me though haha. Silly meow. I learned last run that just getting off the treadmill, sitting for a couple minutes then jumping in a warm to hot shower is not a good idea. I think it got my blood pressure up a bit too much and towards the end of my shower I was a wee bit woosy. So this morning after my run I sat for a few minutes, went and grabbed a few spoonfuls of yogurt to get some food in me and then had an on the colder side of warm shower and was fine. One thing I have noticed though is that my knees definitely felt it this time and my runners apparently suck cuz they are giving me blisters on the side of my feet.

Anywho, here it is!
PS - I will be posting my daily food consumption to the right -->

1 comments:

Gucca said...

Well I WAS gonna comment but you said not to be gross about your runs....

FINE!!