THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

*le sigh*

Today is Tuesday... weigh day. I gingerly get on the scale afraid of how I am doing and yup sure enough I am up 1/2 a lb which in the grand scheme of things most people would think isn't too bad. However, I am now 5 weeks of weight gain and no weight loss. 5 F*&%ING WEEKS. WHY AM I DOING SO BAD? I am failing myself and it scares the SHIT out of me. I go for a fill this Thursday hopefully that will kick things up.

I haven't posted much this past week as I was out of town for the second have of last week and had a blast with my girl friends, my sister and my mom. We went to the craft fair (HUGE show) and then did some wedding planning including trying on potential bridesmaids dresses. Back in Jaunary after I got engaged my sister took me to the big wedding fair in Vancouver and there was a fashion show and I saw it.. the dress... I knew it would be the dress I would wear when I get married. Well when we were out looking for bridesmaids dresses I turned and there it was (different designer but VERY similar and actually nicer). It was a size 18 (definitely not my size as I'm about a 24). The lady told me to try it on and I was like - it's not my size but she was insistent so I did. And it's PERFECT. Sorry can't post pictures on here as it's going to be a surpise to the people at the wedding and god-forbit my fiance actually happen to read my blog and see me in it!! If you are super duper curious and would like to see you can email me at my blog email (angs.journey@gmail.com) and I will send you a couple pics. So in November I will go back to the store and get sized and fitted and order my dress. Maybe by then I will actually fit a size 18 (hopefully smaller but at this rate, doesn't seem likely).

My hunny-bunch had yesterday off work and put my treadmill together for me (assembled it in the kitchen where it fell after the struggle of getting it in the house). And pushed it (has small wheels on it) into the living room (our basement suite is shaped like a U with the kitchen at one end, down the hall to the living room then down the other hall to the office where I wanted to put the treadmill. So I got home from work and there it was in the living room and he had cleared out the spot to put it in the office and was like "it won't fit down the hall" (the one hallways is just a hallway the other one to the office has two doors). Width wise how you would wheel it was WAY too big but we thought if we could put it on cardboard and just push it sideways (keeping in mind it weighs a tonne) then we could get it down the hall but... the depth of it sideways is 36 inches. The average door frame is 31 inches... you see the dilemna. I don't know who makes a treadmill that you can't fit through a door?! So it came to rest in the living room after much trying of angling it and trying to squeeze it through the doorway with no success. It took the place of my elliptical which has since been moved into the office. So in the living room isn't that bad but it's not even facing the TV, it's facing the wall and the digital picture frame... my honey mentioned getting a small lcd tv to hang on the wall for me instead (I like that idea ;) ). If we move (well when we move, not any time soon) it's going to be a bitch to get that thing out of the house. However, without further a-do, I start the Couch to 5k today :) .. should be interesting.

1 comments:

She Smiles said...

Ooh good luck with the couch to 5km!

I emailed you about the photos :)