THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hanging In...

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support in my "rough patch". Thank you for the emails, comments, and encouragement in person as well. I really do appreciate it. When I posted on Tuesday (I believe that's what day it was) I was pretty down about the whole thing and have since been feeling better and don't worry, I will never give up. I can do this, and for those of you who are struggling right now too - you can do this.

I don't think I mentioned that I had a fill last week on Thursday June 12 and it doesn't seem to be doing much more than the last one so on my next fill I am going to ask him to be a wee bit more aggressive and hopefully that will put it in the "eating is a chore" stage where I am definitely not at now. My next appointment is July 10.

Thanks again, I love you all for your support. Without you, this would be so much harder.

2 comments:

She Smiles said...

And without you it would be harder for us! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm with she smiles... this blog and your candidness helps US too! We're kinda all in this together =)