Seriously, I don't. I have officially gone so far backwards that I am back to where I was 7 weeks ago.. SEVEN WEEKS AGO. I am officially 5 months post op and I am back to where I was almost 3 months post op. When I first set out at this I put a mini goal for myself of 100lbs in the first year (who knew it would be so hard) so theoretically by July 23 I should be down 60 lbs to make that realistic so to make that happen I have to lose basically 24 lbs in the next month ... 6 lbs a week hmmm I think that sounds like a challenge, don't you?
So here it is - this is my challenge to me and I expect you all to hold me accountable to how close to 24 lbs I can lose in the next month. Obviously all 24 is a bit unrealistic, maybe 15? We shall see. IT'S ON!!! (Except I am taking a free pass on what I eat for my birthday on the 2nd!! tee hee). Hopefully my soon to be new found leg muscles from treadmill don't throw me off haha.
And holy man it feels like my port tubing is having a wrestling match with my muslces on the side of my stomach O.O
Oh, I just thought I would let you know that I am not the only one getting exercise on the treadmill (well Darrell is too but so is Mia...) Check out this picture, when the treadmill is going she gets both front feet on the runner part at the back and gets going. And yes, the treadmill is actually running in that photo!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I really don't like Tuesdays anymore
Posted by Ang at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I'll join you in this challenge. Lets work out butts off to get as much of what we've put on as we can. We CAN do this!
PS your kitty is adorable!
Sounds good! Glad to hear you're joining in! If anyone else wants to please feel free :)
Post a Comment