THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy early birthday to me

So my birthday isn't actually until July 2nd but I decided with getting my new treadmill all set up and whatnot I would go the extra step to getting even more motivated.... so I bought myself an early birthday present.



3 comments:

She Smiles said...

I already told you this, but I am *SO* jealous. Let us know how it goes!

Losing Jusme said...

ohhhh, you're gunna LOVE it ... you should join our challenge - PM or email me your email address if you want to join. and dont worry about 'winning', i've SERIOUSLY cut back on any activity **blush** and salsa is going in for PS... i think that catalyst is SOOO gunna kick my arse!

Ang said...

well you two are my inspiration to start getting my feet and ass moving (which btw, when I was running was jiggling and I was like "ohmygosh thank god I'm not in public" :P

C, I'll pm you my email for joining your challenge :)