Dear Food Demon,
Over the past I don't know how many years you have been my friend, my foe, my protector, my shamer, my emotion, my hate, my self loathing and my consoler. I no longer want you to be any of these things. I want you to be an impartial party that means I will eat to live not live to eat. I don't want you anymore, please stop calling me and whispering to me at all times of the day. We don't need to have this relationship, you need to just go away and "don't call me, I'll call you". I wish that we could sever this tie that we have, I am trying to on my end very hard but for every weave I cut you seem to sew back 2 more just as strong as before. Please, let me be. Let me learn to love me and help myself to be the person that I want to be. I don't want you anymore why are you making it so hard to leave you?
Please... I beg of you... just leave me alone.
Yours Truly,
Overwhelmed by your presence.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Dear Food Demon,
Posted by Ang at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
**hugs**
thanks girlie.
Post a Comment