THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Holy H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

Hello, my name is Angela and I am officially now a true Lapband member. Yup, that's right folks tonight I had my first PB (productive burp - what happens when something can't go down due to restriction and has to come back up) and sliming (mass quantities of saliva that your body produces trying to aid whatever is in your stomach to go through and if you don't spit out will probably drown you).

This is how it all began... we bought a watermelon today and I was cutting some up to put into containers for lunches, etc. and had a piece, chewed it well whatever no big deal (I mean how much of a slider food is a fruit made almost all of water?). After that started making dinner, Darrell threw some hamburgers and corn on the cob on the BBQ (we just bought a little table top one today for like $30, not a bad deal!) and dinner was cooking. Outside to eat dinner and enjoy todays fantastic weather (finally, it's not really been summer'ish at all this year) and I ate all the corn from my little corn on the cob and took one bite of my hamburger (I always chew well) and was like hrmmm that feels like a golf ball in the base of my esophagus/top of my stomach that doesn't feel so great. Well for whatever reason I decided to take another bite and BLAM I swallowed some of that bite and was like oohhkay that's not good and ended up spitting out the other half. So for the next ohh say 15minutes I was outside spitting MASSIVE loads of saliva into the grass while rubbing my chest and enjoying what I can only describe is someone with a hand in my stomach and them trying to shove their fist up my throat from the inside out. GOOD TIMES. Into the house we go and I'm still sliming (into the sink, a cup, you name it I'm spitting it there.. the plants (jk.. hehe). Sitting down at the computer and then it was like okay it's show time... into the bathroom lean over the sink and YAK a hugeantic slimy spit ball then YAK spit ball with bread... AHHHH much better. People really aren't kidding once you PB and yak it all up, you feel better instantly.

I have officially been initiated...

3 comments:

She Smiles said...

Woo its happened! Haha. I don't know that I would even try corn on the cob with as much fill as you - theres something about that membraneous skin that looks like a PB waiting to happen to me.

Now you get to start your "foods I can't eat" list. Welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that sounds terrible!! And you know I'm usually right behind you...

Ang said...

Haha yah Sarah, it's coming!! ;)

I'm not really sure what made me PB I don't know if it was the corn or just part of anything that didn't go down properly as much as it was just I finally hit the "if you eat anymore you're gonna regret it" stage. Because the only thing that came up was mainly a bunch of spit and then a bit of bun who knows. Will be interesting though!