Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Oh Snap - SHUT UP FAT GIRL!
Okay so there is this fat girl demon inside my head who tells me that I should eat things like cheesecake, Starbucks cookies, white chocolate fondu (and then the left overs), Wendy's (I think I had that twice last week) and gosh only knows what other sins I cannot confess too because I don't remember. Oh, too much halloween candy. Granted I am smack dab in the middle of that "fun time" of month so I could be retaining a bit of water but 6.5lbs worth of it?! I DON'T THINK SO. So cheers to you fat girl demon for getting the better of me last week and setting me back like TWO-THREE weeks; I HATE YOU. Please, just go away I am done with you.
Yesterday I planned to go to the gym after work to begin my weigh lifting type of exercise to prepare for RCMP stuff; however, I ended up working until after 7pm (and I came in early at 7am) by the time I had gotten back to town and stopped to feed a friend's (who is out of town) fish it was almost 7:30 and I was STARVING. So I decided I would get up extra early and go to the gym and do my cardio/run as well as my weights (was supposed to be run at home morning). Well, I can tell you this - I doubt I will do that again. All the fancy treadmills in the main cardio area were in use so I went up to the ladies only area that has treadmills in it. Sounds good right? Yah, no... They were old and junky and I could NOT for the life of me let it set it to go past a specific speed (3.0 I believe it was) it kept resetting the max speed to 3.0 so I ended up walking at the 3.0 on an incline for half hour or so instead. I kind of feel like I wasted that run, I may actually run when I get home because believe it or not I feel ripped off and I had to cut it 5 minutes short to make sure I could have time for weights since I had to fiddle with the treadmills for so long trying to get it to work. Oh, and the treadmill running belt part must be well worn because there were many times that I felt my feet slip and I actually had to catch my balance - it was like running on a slippery floor in socks. Not fun. If I ever decide to do gym/run in the same morning - I will run on my own fantastic treadmill and then go to the gym.
Here's my walk/run this morning - kinda sad really:
Posted by Ang at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your speech today... i think we all have that girl in our heads!!! She is a demon!!!lol And i have been there with your gym experience it's like everything that could go wrong does!!!Just control your controables and you will have a fantastic week~!!I have lots of faith in you!YOUR THE WOMEN!!!
Thanks Tan!(I'm guessing this is you - it sounds like you!).
xoxo
its me !!!LOL sorry !
Post a Comment