THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 10, 2008

O Crap My iPod!

Saturday was gym day so off I went, did my 5 minutes warm up on their elliptical, lifted some weights came home voila, fun stuff. Sunday was running morning. On the treadmill I go (at home) and I'm maybe oh 8 minutes in and I accidently hit my hand on my headphone cord and knock my iPod out of the pocket on the treadmill, it pulls the ear buds out of my ears and goes flying to the ground and down the treadmill. You should have seen me yank that emergency stop cord as I had visions of a munched up iPod going through my head. Thankfully, I stopped collected it and it was fine. PHEW!

Anywho, here's my run:



4 comments:

Robin said...

I hate when that happens. so far my ipod has made it through 10 or so of those.
Glad to see your back doing your running

Melanie said...

Glad no permanent damage done. Shoes still good?
Mel

She Smiles said...

Man you're going to be kicking my butt soon, I'd better get into gear!!

Ang said...

Robin, I nearly died all I could envision was my headphone cords (Not the standard issue iPod ones) getting mangled!

Melanie, loving the shoes! Just loving them. :)

M, Kickin your butt? Girl you are WAAAY ahead of me (and thanks for reminding me to post my challenge!).