Sunday I tried a trial run of the PARE (thanks Robin!!!) and it is WAAAYYY harder than it looks. I made it through three of the six rotations and died, that was it I was done. I collapsed on the mat and thankfully it was just Robin and I alone in the big empty gym that they hold the PARE in because I was toast. It looks way easier than it is. Today I phoned the RCMP recruiters to find out what happens if I cannot do the PARE test before I have to submit my package she informed me that would be okay just to make sure I include a letter in my package stating that I was unable to make the PARE date before I had to submit my results and get them in as soon as possible. Good to know.
I also requested to get the results of my Aptitude test as I never received them so they have put a request into the system to get them resent so I should hopefully receive them in two weeks or so. Still a lot of paperwork to finish, worked on it a bit more this weekend and will be getting fingerprinted this week some time most likely.
Monday, November 24, 2008
For The Love Of...
Posted by Ang at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow this is SO exciting Ang!!!
Did you get the CD I sent you yet??
Hey Congrats On going over the 70lbs mark!!!Thats awesome! Tan
M, I got the CD on Tuesday finally! Thank you so much! :)
Tan, thanks! I am finally getting around to posting about that now!
Post a Comment