All I have to say is that since buying proper running shoes .... WOW. It really is all about the shoes. It was so much easier to run for the 5 minute stretches with comfortable shoes (I am back on the couch to 5k and I think I jumped back in at week 4 approximately where I left off) and the 5 minute run was more mental than physical now. Before it physically killed my feet to go for 5 minutes but now, it's like running on clouds. Delicious orange, silver and white clouds. Now, it's just telling myself that I can do it and to forge on through.
Friday, November 7, 2008
It's All About The Shoes
So as usual my sensor on my Nike+ seems to have that one spot at the end where it doesn't show me going down to a walk speed in the middle of the last long stretch shown at the end... who knows.
Here's today's run:
Posted by Ang at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay!!! :)
Yep, the shoes REALLY do help, they're worth every cent they cost though!
Post a Comment