My parents were down visiting this weekend and mom brought me some dried... apricots I think they are. So I thought, hey a couple of those this morning would be tasty. Yah, no when you don't really eat before noon eating dried fruit ... not so much of a good plan. Boy do I feel uncomfortable. Not like I'm going to PB or anything (because I don't) I just feel funnnny.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Note to Self "Do Not Eat Dried Fruit In The Morning"
*EDIT* Okay so I posted this and just went to read my emails when all of a sudden.... I got that "oh oh" feeling and went to the bathroom leaned over the sink and heaved once and a few small pieces of apricot came up. I think I jinxed myself. It didn't hurt/wasn't bad like my only other PB thankfully it was just a little "gak and done" but still lots and lots of saliva followed by some hiccups.
It's that happy day where I got on the scale this morning to see if my 6.5lbs of demon weight from last week has gone at all and 4lbs of it is so I'm quite okay with that.
Today is run day and of course I am procrastinating doing it, but I will - no work today as it is Remembrance Day so I will get to it in a bit (after my fruit is done beating on me).
My sweet little princess Mia is in heat, poor little muffin, so she's been some kind of yowly! Poor kitten.
I will post my run up once I've gotten it done!
Posted by Ang at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch! Anything dry (as opposed to wet, liquidy or mushy) is out of bounds for me before about 10am too. I learned that the hard way via bacon at breakfast on a holiday. Ick!
Post a Comment