My meeting with the anaesthesiologist yesterday went well (besides the fact that I was 1/2 hr early and he was an hour and 15min late).
I got a call from my surgeons office today telling me my surgery time and what time I have to be at the hospital. 8:00am Wednesday the 23rd I will be having surgery. I have to be at the hospital for 6:45am (did I mention it's an hour and a half drive away?) so gosh only knows what time I am going to have to get up for - probably 4:00am (ewww). BUT it will all be worth it! Poor Darrell is driving me and bringing me home, so not only does he have to take a day off work he has to get up early drive me out there and then wait around an hour and 15 minutes for surgery to even start (if they are on time) and then wait while I have surgery, go into recovery, etc. and then drive me home. What a sucky day that will be for him. I think I'm going to owe him for that one.
I can't believe that it is officially a week away, I am SO excited about it. Scared about the learning how to eat again (tiny pencil eraser size bites, no drinking with meals, etc) as I know if you boo-boo it, it's a painful experience. Guess everyone learns the hard way once or twice.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
You want me to be there at what time?
Posted by Ang at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW, how exciting!!
have you thought about getting a hotel close to the surgery center for the night before and maybe the night after? that's what i'm doing for my plastics and its only about 45 mins away for me.
good luck!! :)
Post a Comment