THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

They bumped my surgery...

... until later in the morning tomorrow - did you panic when you first read that? haha. Well I was supposed to be there at 6:45am for 8am surgery but now I have to be there at 8:15am for 10am surgery which means I wouldnt have had to get a hotel room in Delta really (wouldn't be super early morning) but since I made reservations it's now too late to cancel or they bill anyways - oh well. Just take our time leaving tonight to Delta instead.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Best of luck to you. I am scheduled for the same surgery next week and will be cheering for your success.

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to here from you girly!!!! I am hopin soon!!!! I just know you will fly through and have a speedy recovery. I am sooo very excited for you and will be here always!!!

Love yas

Ang said...

Thanks cynthia, best of luck to you with your surgery. Keep me posted on how you are doing!

~~

And thanks to you girlie for being so amazing and supportive!! Love yas 2.