They have confirmed my surgery date! Woohooo! I am so excited. They will set up my preop appointment with the anaesthesiologist and let me know when that is but regardless I am scheduled for the 23rd! I am very excited, not yet nervous and even more happy about this lame preop diet (which I admit to cheating at yesterday when my sis and I went for lunch after going to the Wedding Fair). I also admit that I will probably cheat 1 or 2 more times before my surgery as a last dinner out with the girl friends. My preop diet was a precaution to just make sure I don't gain any additional weight so 3 dinners in 3 weeks will not kill it.
YAY JANUARY 23!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
January 23!
Posted by Ang at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hey there!! 1-23 surgery date... YAY!!
what's your pre-op consist of?
i am going to try to do mostly liquids (shakes) for the month of January as well. well, 3-5 shakes a day and then 4oz chicken and some veggies for dinner.
i really need to get this plastics pre-op weight off of me!
you are going to do great!
Post a Comment