... and it took 5lbs with it.. woohooo. Less than 2 weeks to surgery and I am very excited. I'm not nervous, yet. But with the past two surgeries I have had I wasn't nervous for either of them so I'm probably good to go. Perhaps I could say I am nervous about the change and learning to eat again with the Band but as for the actual surgery itself - cool as a cucumber.
A special thanks goes out there to my friends and family who are supporting me. And an extra special thanks to.. my mom and dad for the help and support they are providing me, without them this may not have been possible. They are giving me a chance to start a new, healthier life. So in case you are reading this mom and dad - I know I will say thank you many times, but the words will never truly express the gratitude that I have and how much I love you. Darrell, you too get extra special thanks - to have you by my side supporting me and helping me through the rough patches is .. I don't even have the words. I love you more than anything, and to risk using a cheesy Jerry Maguire line - you complete me.
Friday, January 11, 2008
1 Week Preop Diet down...
Posted by Ang at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paragraph 2 made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
:P
-G
lol. shuddup.
Post a Comment