Who knew that pudding would taste soo good? And cream soups as well! Today is day one (of 10) of full liquids and man was having a protein shake (with milk) for breakfast great, BUT THEN, it got even better I had cream of broccoli soup and pudding for lunch and it was the best thing ever! No more broth (woo hooo!). Although, I'm sure by day 10 I will not love cream soups and pudding so much and will be cheering on my pureed stage.
Feeling a bit better today, still sore but getting better. Starting to feel hunger now, more so in the evenings after I've eaten but it's not too bad. I'm hoping that moving to full liquids will help curb this a bit.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Mmmmm Pudding, my long lost friend
Posted by Ang at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment