THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, January 18, 2008

Crap... I'm sick.

Soo... 5 days away from surgery and I have a cold, and it's freaking me out. The anaesthesiologist told me that as long as I don't get a bad cough I should be fine but to keep the Dr's office posted. Well, I am definitely sick now and trying to decide how sick I am - so far no cough as of yet though. I am going to be so disappointed if I have to reschedule. I know it's not the end of the world but it will still be disappointing - especially since I know he's away for part of February so what happens if I don't get in until like March or something?! I am going to call his office today to talk to them, see what they have to say.

1 comments:

Gucca said...

I told you no getting sick.
I now recommend:
juice of 1/4 lemon
2T of honey
Heat up in microwave
Add 1 shot of bourbon, whiskey, maybe rum, etc.

Stir, drink your medicine
repeat as often as needed.

The honey has beneficial bacteria, the lemon have vitamin C, & the liquor sweats out fevers, makes you sleep, & makes you not care (as well as being anti-septic.

The Gucca has spoken