THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snap out of it woman!!

Alright kiddies, the pity party is over - pack up your cookies and starbucks and get the hell out. Boo hoo for me I'm so hard done by, blah blah blah blah blah. If you are not accountable to yourself, who are you accountable to? So yes, this has been full blown Bandster Hell . . . guess what Angela? You're not the first person that this has happened to!

"Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around" ... so with that said I'm going to take the fat demon that lives inside my head, shove an apple in it's mouth and apply generous amounts of duct tape. I'm going to go home crank up The All American Rejects "Move Along" (recommend listening to this song if you need a good pick me up'er) and remember that I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all out of gum (actually I'm not allowed to chew gum anymore so you know what that leaves....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! =) And I agree, that song is great!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

You know, I forgot to ask, are we really not allowed to chew gum anymore? I hadn't heard that...

Sarah (again!)

Ang said...

Sarah,
well that's what I've heard but I guess I could double check that with my doc too... The reason I had heard it is - if you accidently swallow it - it could get stuck and you may not be able to PB it up and require surgery. I mean I NEVER swallow my gum but that kinda freaks me out still...