Is this, is this restriction? OMG I think it is! So I am 1 week post 1st fill and so far so good, I know that I will likely need another small fill (but going to see how the next couple of weeks go and reevaluate if necessary). Friday night we went out for dinner and I orderd the "light portion" of roast beef dinner (roast beef, veggies and mashed potatoes). That roast beef dinner lasted me three meals. I ate it that Friday night, Sunday lunch and Sunday dinner!! The reason I think I may need another small fill is that I can still pretty much eat whatever and I don't have to take as small a bites as I should if I had really good restriction but we'll see how this goes. It is nice to not be hungry but now I am having to deal with head hunger full on which will be a challenge I am sure. Things are looking up, bandster hell is starting to be a thing of the past.
WOOO HOOOO.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Oh My Gosh - what is this?
Posted by Ang at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good on you girl thats a start,
keep it up
Post a Comment