THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, March 28, 2008

2 Month Progress Photos

For those of you who have been following along in my blog you will notice that I have never actually come right out and said what my original weight was. I post my updates to how much I have lost but never actually come right out and say it. Why not? Well to be honest, I was/am ashamed of it and I didn't want my friends/family to know. Well now I've done some thinking and have decided to post some (not so flattering) photos that show my 2 month progress as well as what my weight was in the starting photo and now. So now the world will know my weight but you know what I don't care. Those of you that knew and loved me before I posted those pictures will I'm sure still continue to do so and if not well that's their problem not mine.


So here goes nothing. . .





6 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

you are looking fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I've gotta email you back still but I wanted to let you know how GREAT you're looking!!! Wow, you can REALLY tell in the front and back shots, can't wait until I have some progress to show! =) OH, and I'm LOVING your new hair cut!!

Sarah

Ang said...

Thanks you two!!!

Much luv!

Anonymous said...

Your looking great - you can really tell the difference - well done x x

Lexy {BeautyFash Babe} said...

you look great! I see a huge difference! I am getting banded on 5.19 - can't wait to share your success!

Ang said...

Thanks Josiemay!

Lexy, woo hoo how exciting, you must be counting down the days!! (I know I did). Yay :) Good luck on your journey.