...is exercise. Yup I full on loathe, despise, hate it. I was an active kid - I played soccer, volleyball, rugby during lunches BUT then puberty hit me in full force and I had GIGANTONORMOUS breasts by the age of 13 and things just went down hill from there. I had a breast reduction at the age of 19 and that was the first best thing I have ever done for my health, the band is my second. When I had my reduction they took approx 10lbs off... 10 lbs thats a big baby! Could you imagine trying to do any kind of exercise while running with a 10 lb baby strapped onto your chest? No, not an easy task so that essentially ended my physically activeness. So roll around to age 19 when I had the breast reduction and at that point I was already way overweight and physical activity was not so easy. And over the past few years I have had many failed attempts to "get back on the exercise horse".
However, with that said yesterday afternoon I phoned up Curves (where I have a membership) and said that I have been away for a while and am coming back can I get a reintroduction to the machines. So we made an appt for last night. So there I was at 6pm recommitting myself to exercise and making the most of this experience. Turns out I remembered how to use each machine exactly and she didn't need to show me much. My goal is to go a minimum of 4 times a week.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
The Bain Of My Existance...
Posted by Ang at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your recommitment to exercise.
i know ... it sucks sometimes, but it really will help not only with the weight loss, but with energy!
congrats on the recommitment!
Thanks ladies. I'm goin but I hate it haha
Post a Comment