THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

*Ring Ring Ring* "Hello? Who is this?"

It's FRUSTRATION that's who it is!! Did you know that estrogen is stored in fat and as you lose fat the estrogen is released back into your body making you a bit "loco"? So along with Bandster Hell I am also suffering from EEDS (extreme emotional distress syndrome - yah that's right I made that up), not only am I suffering from it - so is my poor fiance as he get's to put up with pyscho, grouchy, grumpy, bitchy, teary me everyday.

This stage of Bandster Hell is making me doubt absolutely everything. Did I make the right choice, will things really change, am I going to be able to lose weight sucessfully? I didn't cook the healthiest of meals before what makes me think I can force myself to do it now? What if I just .. fail? Plain and simple failure. Why can't my skinny demon just eat the fat demon and get it over with? Every time I think the skinny demon's about to get the upper hand the fat demon gives it a good curb stomp and sends me spiraling back into mental anguish. I panic that my first fill will do nothing for me and give me no restriction - some people take 4 or 5 fills to get restriction, I hope that's not me.

A LOT of money was invested in this little device that currently the only reason I know it's there is the scars on my tummy and the alien baby bump under my skin near my belly button (my port). I just want it to start working... before I need to have myself committed from going completely crazy.

3 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

of course you did the right thing... you said yourself you're in bandster hell.

breathe, you are doing great. when is your fill?? dont hesitate scheduling your next fill while you are getting this one. it takes more than a few for most people.

btw - can i borrow the EEDS phrase??

Ang said...

Hey C,

Hope you are doing alright and not gettin too bored!

Thanks for the encouragement - my first fill is this coming Monday the 10th. I will definitely book my next one at that time just to be sure I get when needed. The reason I'm not getting it until the 10th now is because I waited too darn long to phone and book it.

And you most definitely can borrow the EEDS phrase. Hehe. :D

Inspiration said...

Yeah, I have been losing a ton of fat and the hormones are raging!!! You are doing great..this is so normal. Good luck!

http://thinspiration4me.blogspot.com/