Okay well not really but I did go to the dentist today for just your standard check up/cleaning and one of the first things my dental hygienist says when I walk in is "oh my gosh you've lost weight" of at which point I agreed with her and she asked how much so I told her about 63 lbs. She inquired how and I told her and she said her sister had the same thing done about 4 years ago now. She said I looked great and to keep up the good work! Made me feel awesome, one of the first times someone who knows me but doesn't see me often (or didn't know about the surgery) has said something about it!
Monday, October 6, 2008
I Love The Dentists
I updated my side picture over there --->
And I will post more tomorrow after Tuesday's weigh in. Right now I am going to find some dinner cuz my tummy is growling!
Posted by Ang at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment