THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who Missed Me?

So after a fun filled and very busy week of vacation I am back to normal life and back to the grind at work. For those who don't know I was on a 3 day cruise from Vancouver to Los Angeles (with Princess cruises) and then 3 days in Vegas with my mom and my sister. It was a fantastic trip and it was lots of fun. Spent way more money than I should have and ate way more bad stuff than I should have but managed to only gain 1/2 a lb in the past week so I really cannot complain about that! During the cruise I relaxed got my hair done (will try to get a pic up soon), had a massage (back, neck and shoulders - was fabulous) and a pedicure. Vegas was a very busy couple of days as we only had 2 full days there so we packed in all of the main hotels we wanted to look at (not a gambler so we were there for the scenery). We went to the major ones like the the Venetian, the Bellagio, MGM Grand, Paris, New York, Ceasars Palace, Luxor & Treasure Island. The Venetian is my absolute favourite of all followed by Paris.

We ate alot on the cruise (obviously lol) and then in Vegas seemed to eat a lot too (I mean as much as I can eat haha!). I still find that breakfast is not an easy feat for me and generally end up avoiding it a lot of the time and that was true for the trip as well. Unless I eat later in the morning it is not comfortable at all. I know when to stop eating though if it doesn't feel good after the first couple bites so I have not PB'd because of this. Thankfully!

My boss is away this week and since I was away last week work is very busy so I don't have much time to put much on here but I wanted to send a quick "hi, I'm alive, I had a great time and I'm still losing weight!". Oh, and my awesome landlord had my washing machine fixed by Monday when I was home from work! :)

Here are a couple of random photos from the trip - sorry my camera takes crappy low light pictures...

Our room on the ship



The main lobby area on ship


Inside the Venetian



Paris


Editted to add my hair pics:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya your Back!!! You look like you had a great trip!!! I like the hair!!! I have only a week till my consult so getting excited! Keep the updates coming
Tan

She Smiles said...

Wow! I am so jealous of your trip!! Vegas rocks hey??

And WOW to the new hair! Hot!!!

Anonymous said...

I did, I did. Like the new color, couldn't tell much about the cut...That ship looks awesome, glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I missed you!! =) Wow, only 1/2 lb on vacation, you ROCK!! I'm loving your hair too!