Today is an uneasy day for me. I feel very unsettled. Today marks the one year anniversary of a friend killing himself. I think of him often, I see something that reminds me of him. Today I feel cold and sad inside. I miss him. I'm having a hard time focusing at work because my mind is elsewhere.
R.I.P. James you are gone but never forgotten. I hope you are happy and not in pain anymore. I miss you and I luv you.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Uneasy Day - Not WLS related
Posted by Ang at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Iam very sorry to hear about your bad day my thoughts go out to you!!! But i have to say THANK YOU for the pics!!!! YOU Look AMAZING!!!! WOW Girl keep up the good work...i go to your site everyday for my inspiration!!!!Know that there is people out hear thinking of you!!! Again WOW!!!! Talk soon Tan
Thanks Tan, I appreciate the support in all aspects.
I'm so sorry *hugs*
i am so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment