THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

12 more lbs...

Until I am the weight that my driver's license says I am. I don't think I have ever been that weight since getting my license (well it may have been slightly less when I first got it but when I renewed I went with a more "likely" weight and left it at that).

Life has been very busy, I was looking at a calendar and realized that I haven't had a full weekend of being home doing nothing since July!! I am very much looking forward to my vacation in two weeks (3 day cruise Vancouver to LA then Vegas!!) with my mom and sister.

I am officially on my own now and it's been a sad couple of days but it's for the best in the long run. I miss him but he is one of my closest friends and we don't want that to change. He is a really good person and I want him to stay a part of my life and he wants that as well.

I am definitely for sure at my sweet spot and it is such a great feeling. It seemed like it took forever to get here and it was a bumpy journey along the way but it is amazing to be here. So hang in there you guys who are not quite there! My next appointment with my surgeon isn't for another month and I don't know if I will be getting a top up or not- I will see what he says, I guess we will see how the restriction is around that time if it needs it (if it seems less from losing fat around my stomach making the band not as tight). Breakfast in the morning has become a bit of a rarity as I am now moving into the "can't really eat before lunch time" category but during the week I've never been a big breakfast person anyways.

My body seems to have a trend for weight loss - lose a relatively big amount each week for a few weeks then stop and lose either nothing or just a bit and then lose a bigger amount again. I've noticed that pattern and it seems to be staying on track. I lost only .5 lbs two weeks ago, nothing last week and 5lbs this week and it's my TOM too so I may even be retaining fluids.

This journey has been a struggle some days but I wouldn't trade it for the world. My feeling of indifference is OFFICIALLY gone! :)

3 comments:

She Smiles said...

I'm glad you're doing so well on all fronts. I am SO jealous of your trip away....I'm feeling much like I could up and tag along with the Ang clan to LA and Vegas right about now :S

I still have yet to catch you for a chat! One of these days hopefully I will!

Anonymous said...

Yah!!!!! Congrats!!!Your doing so amazing...A trip again you lucky girl enjoy your new found body and singleness!!!!Pictures please!!!!!!! Tan

Inspiration said...

I seem to have the same trend...lose big then nothing for a few weeks. Oh well, I will take what I can get! You are doing fantastic..have a great time in LA and Vegas!!