THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lazy blogger!!!

Oh my gosh, I have become one of those people who only randomly blog once and a while and become boring!!!! I'm sorry everyone. I'm so terrible. I've become the blogger I don't like!! I reallly need to work on that!


Life's been busy the past few weeks but going okay. Work has been keeping me VERY busy but I am looking forward to vacation next week.

In preparation for vacation I went through my clothes to see what I need to possibly replace before hand. Part of my vacation is a cruise and you have to dress up for the dinners so I needed to check that out. So I thought I might as well go through all my clothes while I am at it - and I have a LOT of clothes. So I started making piles one that "fits", on that is "a bit on the big side but still wearable" and a "too freaking big ohmygosh get rid of it". So the first pile of fits was very small, the fits but big was medium and the other was HUGE, literally a 3 foot mound on my bed. At this point I was like aahhh crap now I really need to buy more clothes (which I like but money wise... you know). So with that all being sorted Saturday was shopping day in Bellingham, WA at Lane Bryant with one of my girl friends and I ended up getting 3 pairs of pants (2 casual, one dressy - I had no dressy pants), two tops, some undies and a new bra. $250 later and $250 more than I wanted to spend... but at least I had my $50 gift card (thanks mom!!). But these should last me a while now. I hope!! In my shopping though I did buy my first pair of size 20 pants!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) And I bought a sweater type shirt from Costco - XL!!!!! I've never been able to shop at Costco for clothes before :)

I really need to get some new photos, at the very least just some random "on vacation ones". Gonna have to figure that camera timer out I guess! (I'll get those photos soon Tanya!! heh).

Today is Tuesday and after last Tuesday of losing 5lbs I am always a bit leary as with a big drop you can easily go up a smidgen however I lost 1/2 a lb this past week (and I ate kinda bad two days in a row) so I am happy with that!

In the meantime, here are a couple of fuzzy pics I just snapped with my phone...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girrrrrl you are getting skinny!!!

Ang said...

thanks girlie! how you doin?

christines iphone said...

YAY YOU!! you're going to "waste away" before you know it! ;)

have a blast on VC...

She Smiles said...

Yay for everything!

I missed you by the way! I need my regular Ang blog fixes. Kthxbai xox

Melanie said...

Good to read your updates and congrats on the sweetspot - still looking for it but figure I'm early days in this journey. You're doing great. Mel