It has been a while since I have posted and it has also been a while since I have posted regularily. So this is just an update on me, my life and my band...
I am no longer engaged (my choice) and will not go into details or anything. It is hard but the best for the long run. Due to this life has been busy with helping him find alternate housing and then this weekend move.
I have yet to start running again but will get my butt back on that treadmill, I need to invest in some decent shoes first and financially that is not in my budget for a couple more weeks. With life changes money has been tight but my fantastic boss and I have made a great arrangement that should help me out with that tremendously.
Last week when I weighed in I had only lost .5lbs (not too shabby considering the amount the two weeks prior) and this week weigh in yesterday put me at 0lbs lost/gained which I actually wasn't surprised with as I ate all sorts of unhealthy stuff last week. Time to get back on track with that!
I am happily rocking along in my size 22 jeans and feeling reasonable restriction. I think I am officially at my sweet spot. Eating in the morning is a bit on the more difficult side but I have not pb'd at all with the added restriction. I occasionally have the uncomfortable moment which then subsides after a few minutes.
I will try to get some new pictures and whatnot done and posted soon!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Life Happens
Posted by Ang at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*Hugs Ang*
You're doing great, I'm proud of you.
Sending big {{{hugs}}} your way!! Time to focus on YOU, you can do it!
I had been wondering how things were going. I commend your courage with everything.
Looks like you're doing well. Guess we all just have to keep focused on our long term goals.
Melanie
Post a Comment