THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photos

So I took some photos in the mirror in the bathroom at work today. They didn't turn out the greatest but it is something.... This is 62lbs down:






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOD seriously you are looking so awesome!!! Look at you!!! I'm plugging along slowly but surely...

Ang said...

thanks girlie!!! :)

She Smiles said...

Wow! You must not recognise yourself some days! You're looking awesome!

Ang said...

Thanks so much! Some days I don't really notice a difference but I know there has to be because I'm wearing smaller clothes. Oh the brain is a tricky thing.

Lexy {BeautyFash Babe} said...

WOW! you look great! Very slim! :) Keep up the good work! Imagine what you will look like a few months from now! :)

christines iphone said...

WOW WOW WOW!

you.look.fabulous!!!!

such a great job!!

Ang said...

Thanks everyone!!!! Much love :D

Ms. NeNe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. NeNe said...

Ang,

I am so proud of you. I have been watching you from the beginning. You are doing just GREAT!!!! I can really see the weightloss.

Sincerely,
Ms. NeNe

Inspiration said...

HOT MAMA!!!! You look great girl. :)

Anonymous said...

looking so good ang, I'm so glad its coming right along for you now!