So I planned to get back on the horse and lose lots of weight after my 1/2lb gain from vacation but only ended up losing 1 lb (only! I know right haha). One lb that I am indeed thankful for though. I am not actually all that surprised to be honest, as I did consume my fair share of chocolate and cheesecake this past week in a sugar craving PMS binge (well hardly a binge but you know what I mean) that hit me in full force! Back up on the wagon I get this week though and I am going to lose 2 lbs next weigh in day darnit!
I had to cancel my appointment with my surgeon for follow up (been since August or so since I seen him) as it just ended up with it being a bad week for work and there's no way I could miss half a day so I think I will be going next Thursday instead (providing schedule works out). I'm actually fine with the rescheduling as I don't know if I need a whole lot of a fill anyways, if I do it would just be a teensy one so this visit just may be more of a "hey whats up" instead of a "OMG DOC THIS IS TERRIBLE FILL ME NOW!". I am sooooo thankful for my "sweetspot". It took me a long time to get here and it was a bumpy road but now, now I am happy as a clam!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Chocolate & Cheesecake and PMS Oh Boy!
Posted by Ang at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi there
Good Job Ang on your loss even with a bit of indulgence!!!! I wish you were getting your fill on Thursday as i will be in the Dr office for my consultation!!!! Wish me luck! Tan
If you're happy with your fill now, take my advice and leave it for a while. Don't tempt the band Gods to teach you a lesson and make you end up in hospital with a slip cos you got a bit fill happy.
Just my 2 cents :)
Thanks Tan! I know I thought about that. I remembered you saying you were going to be there on Thursday. What time was your appointment? Mine was first thing in the a.m. Silly work, foiled me again!
M, you're so right I don't want to ruin a good thing which is why I don't think I will get a fill. I'm going to talk to him and see what he says. Some days I can barely even eat lunch and I don't eat breakfast anymore. :D Thanks for the advice! You know I always welcome it from you :)
Sounds like things are gong well. Hormonal eating strikes us all it seems
Mel
We all deserve a little indulgence now and then... I am glad to hear you are at your sweet spot. It seems a spot that is hard to find!
Post a Comment