THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Joined The Gym

So I joined the gym, and of course going to the gym will require clothes acceptable to wear in public that won't fall off so I had to get some new work out clothes. 


I'm not at the comparison proper photo stage yet - but Tanya, I took these just for you! (Ok well I really took them for me and EVERYONE, but you especially!!).

I'll post a side by side of my 4month post op where I am @ 284lbs (-40.5lbs total) along with a picture taken today just over 10 months post op where I am @ 256lbs (-68.5lbs) - wow does that mean I only lost like 28 lbs in 6 months... Huh, that kinda sucks ... Oh well.



By the way, the new pants and shirt are both "1x" from the plus size store here! (Look, I actually have distinguishable boobs! haha).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are doing so good.. i am so proud of you :)

Ang said...

I really could not have done it without your help and support and I will always be thankful and appreciative of every thing you have done for me.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is amazing!!!!! Did you see the changes in your waist,arms,legs amazing!!!!For you it must take pic's like that to realize how much you have done!!!Thank You so much for posting them for me and everybody else to see it is possible!!! Thank you again your an amazing women!!!Keep up the good work!!! Tan

Ang said...

Aww, thanks Tan! And yes, it does sometimes take the pictures for me to really realize that there is a difference, it does take the head some time to catch up that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

WHOA girl, look at you!!! Thats amazing!! I wish I would have taken pictures because sometimes you need them to put things into perspective.

Ang said...

Thanks Sarah, and it is never too late to start taking pictures - even if you are able to find an older one of yourself that you can use for comparison to a "current" one.

Inspiration said...

wow, what a difference! You look great :)

christines iphone said...

you look great!

Ms. NeNe said...

Ang,

You are looking good girl!!! Keep up the good work.

I think I have found my "sweet spot." I got a fill on Monday and I think by far this has been the best I've felt. I am literally not hungry so I am not over eating. I love good restriction!!!