So a few more days have past since my last fill (almost a week actually) and I am sitting here evaulating how I felt that the fill is doing and my food consumption, etc. and I have to say that I think I am definitely in need of another fill.
I sent the following message to a couple of my lapbandtalk buddies:
"What does restriction feel like?
I've had my 3rd fill and I'm not really sure if I have restriction yet. I do feel fuller on lesser amounts of food but I am still in the "if I don't tell myself to stop eating, I can still eat" boat. The only thing stopping me from keeping eating is me telling myself to not eat any more. I haven't felt tightness or the "golf ball" feeling. With good restriction would I just "know" I had it? How much would you say you eat in one meal?"
And this is what one of them responded with (hope you don't mind me quoting you on my blog lol):
"Hah hah, the easiest way to say this.. if you have restriction, you don't question it. you KNOW you have restriction. Basically, if you have restriction, eating sucks. If I even TRY to eat more than 1/4-1/2c of food at one time, I am so sorry. I get sick, I hurt and have to run in circles bouncing, etc. For me, I am never truly hungry. I drink lots of water and munchy on stuff, so I never get hunger pains, but like dinner time, lunch time, etc... I am never going "oooo fooooddddd, I love steak" (for example). I'm going "Sigh.. time to eat." and a couple bites later, I'm tired of fooling with it. If you're too tight, it really sucks, but at good restriction, you won't be confused. You're restricted! Give it 2 weeks to 'settle', see if the restriction comes. If you still question it & can eat more than 1/2c food at one time (not that you 'want to' or 'dont want to' but physically can..) time for another fill!"
That answers that... I'm in need of another fill as I suspected. So I shall bide my time until my next fill on May 16th (contemplating checking to see if I can move that appointment up a bit)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Dammit Jim!! Foiled again...
Posted by Ang at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment