THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day & Icecream Cake

ARGH! What is wrong with me?! I was doing so well and then I had to go out and buy an Icecream Cake Log from Dairy Queen. No, I didn't eat the whole cake and yes, it technically does fall under "pureed/mushy" foods but still, why do I have to go and do that? I had a small piece (although it probably could have been smaller) and ate the whole piece. My head hunger got the best of me today that's obvious and even though my calorie total for the day was under 700 I still feel very disappointed in myself. I know that this is just the beginning but geeeeez! Why do I have to be like this? Now I'm just angry with myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your calories were still under 700 and you had the cake? And you're angry with yourself? Knock it the heck off! Before the band you probably would have polished off over 700 calories just in cake! This new lifestyle is not to punish you... it's to help you control your portions and to be accountable to yourself. Exactly what you did. I say, "Bravo to you!" You are making precisely the type of changes that you are supposed to be making!

Losing Jusme said...

i understand your frustration.... dont let it get to you though, you are doing a great job!

Ang said...

thanks guys :)

And wcfg, you're right I shouldn't be beating myself up over that I just felt like I wasn't even out of my post-op phase and I was eating that ... what's going to happen later? But you're both right. Thanks!