THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 18, 2008

T- minus 3 sleeps...

Until I am done the post-op diet phase! Woo hoooo, no more mushies! YAH BABY. Can you tell that I am looking forward to it? I am looking forward to eating normal food again. It will be sooo nice to be able to do that. Unfortunately though, I do not get to go for my first fill until March 13th. That will teach me to leave it until a couple weeks before the first week of March to phone and make my appt. I'm sure that first fill will not come soon enough. Until then, I will continue to measure my food and eat the appropriate amounts, hungry or not.

Last week (and yesterday) I made some not so smart food choices (see Valentine's Day and Icecream Cake post - and a visit or two to Starbucks) so I'm not sure if I will have lost any weight this week - even with having added some exercise to my daily routine. So this week I will get back on track and make the most of this "pre-fill stage" even though I swear my stomach some times feels like it's eating itself in hunger!

I'm not sure how my short term goal is going to work out once I've had my fill as the weight loss I am experiencing now will likely be different from my weight loss with restriction. My short term goal is to lose 10lbs a month and my part way goal is to lose 100 lbs in a year (so obviously the 10/month would fit into this category).

Due to absolutely no restriction whatsoever besides the placement of the band itself (which I'm pretty sure is doing not much for me), and forcing myself to follow the post-op eating requirements this fill can not come soon enough!!

2 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

i feel ya!!

im completely unfilled right now and it's HARD!!

wow!

3 more days, any idea what you are going to have as your first 'real' meal?

Ang said...

Yah but look what's gonna happen with your unfill!! :D It will all be worth it :)

Well tomorrow would be my first day into "normal foods" but to be honest, I'm cheating with dinner tonight and having sushi.