I just noticed that the ticker I added to my blog on March 28 (I think it is) says that I have had 500 people since I put it up. Yay! Glad to see people are stopping by - whether they take the time to read a whole lot or not. Wish I would have found that ticker add-on when I made my blog last year so I could see how many people have stopped by since then.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!! :) :) :)
Oh, and I love getting the messages and emails and comments - love to hear from all of you. Thanks for all the support.
Cheers,
Ang
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Wow people actually read my blog!!!
Posted by Ang at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just wanted to say hi ...
but you know i already read your blog ... ;)
Hehe, and I too read your blog :P
HI!
Yes we do, and we want to read more!! =) Where are you girl?!
Sarah
Post a Comment